Monday, July 25, 2011

one wheel..... 3 continents,,,

The largest FERRIS wheel. When  I think about it , to my mind come the countries of England(London), Singapore and China...
 In London, The wheel is called the London eye. It is the tallest Ferris wheel in Europe, and the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom....
In Singapore, its known as.. The Singapore flyer. Situated on the southeast tip of the Marina Centre reclaimed land.
In China, its called the Star of Nanchang, located in the eastern Chinese city of Nanchang, the capital of Jiangxi Province. Formerly the world's tallest operating Ferris wheel, it was succeeded by the 165-metre.....Singapore Flyer.
and after i took a round in the wheel n seeing the world around me from the top, I stood down n watched people enjoying in the ferris wheel, and waved at people... but they were more busy seeing the world from the top rather than me....

No comments:

Post a Comment